Track your Project Fi order
After you’ve placed your Project Fi phone or SIM kit order, you can track the order status by going online to the Google Store.
Check your order status online
After you place your order, you’ll get an order receipt by email with your order details. Once your phone has shipped, you’ll get a shipping confirmation email with the tracking number. You can track the status of your order online. Here’s how:
- On your web browser, go to your order history in the Google Store. Sign in if you haven’t already.
- Find your Project Fi phone order and click Order details.
- You’ll see the date your order will leave the warehouse by or, if it’s already shipped, your tracking number.
- To track your shipment, click the tracking number or the blue Track it button.
- It may take up to 24 hours after the tracking number become available for you to see any tracking info.
- You should see activity for your shipment progress within 48 hours from the last update.
When to expect your phone to arrive
Once you’ve placed your order, it usually takes 1-2 business days before the phone or SIM kit leaves our warehouse. Here’s the process:
- Once you complete checkout, the order is processed usually in 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday).
- After your order is processed, it leaves our warehouse.
- When you receive your phone or SIM kit depends on the shipping option you chose.
- Next Day: You can expect to receive your order the next business day after it leaves our warehouse.
- Two Day: You can expect to receive your order 2 business days after it leaves our warehouse.
- Ground: Depending on where you’re receiving the package, you can expect to receive it within 3-5 business days after it leaves our warehouse.
Issues with your shipment
If there are any problems with the delivery of your phone or SIM kit, the shipping provider can help. Have your tracking number handy when you contact them.