Track your Google Fi order
After you’ve placed your Google Fi phone or SIM kit order, you can track the order status in the Google Store.
Use a tracking number
- Find the order you want to track.
- If you see multiple orders, select View order to see details.
- Find the shipment you want to track.
- Click Track shipment.
Find tracking number in shipping confirmation email
- Open the email account you used to place your order.
- Search for a shipping confirmation email from the Google Store.
- If you have multiple orders or shipments, find the email for the one you want to track.
- Follow the instructions in the email to track your shipment using the tracking number.
In some countries, some shipping methods don’t have tracking options. If your email doesn’t include tracking links, tracking isn’t available.
If your shipping option doesn’t have a tracking number, you can find an estimated delivery date in your Google Store order details.
- Find the order with the shipment or shipments you want to track.
- Look for the shipment you want to track.
- To the far right, under "Delivery," find the estimated delivery date.
Missing tracking information on shipping website
If the shipping website says your tracking number can’t be found, try again in a few hours. Some shippers can take up to 24 hours to add your tracking information.
To make sure you get your order, you might need to sign for your package at the time of delivery. Signature confirmation helps prevent your shipment from being lost or stolen.
If you need to sign for your delivery, your tracking information will tell you. If it’s required, you can’t waive signature confirmation. Check to make sure that you’re available on the delivery date.
- If you can’t be at your shipping address to sign for a package, you can ask your shipper to hold your package for pickup.
- If you missed the delivery, check if the shipper left a door tag with instructions.
- Use the FedEx Delivery Manager to find options for your delivery.
- Contact FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 for other options to hold your package for pickup.
- FedEx usually tries to deliver your package 3 times before leaving a door tag with pickup instructions.