After you’ve placed your Google Fi phone or SIM kit order, you can track the order status in the Google Store.
Use a tracking number
- Find the order you want to track.
- If you see multiple orders, select View order to see details.
- Find the shipment you want to track.
- Click Track shipment.
Find tracking number in shipping confirmation email
- Open the email account you used to place your order.
- Search for a shipping confirmation email from the Google Store.
- If you have multiple orders or shipments, find the email for the one you want to track.
- Follow the instructions in the email to track your shipment using the tracking number.
In some countries, some shipping methods don’t have tracking options. If your email doesn’t include tracking links, tracking isn’t available.
If your shipping option doesn’t have a tracking number, you can find an estimated delivery date in your Google Store order details.
- Find the order with the shipment or shipments you want to track.
- Look for the shipment you want to track.
- To the far right, under "Delivery," find the estimated delivery date.
Missing tracking information on shipping website
If the shipping website says your tracking number can’t be found, try again in a few hours. Some shippers can take up to 24 hours to add your tracking information.
To make sure you get your order, you might need to sign for your package at the time of delivery. Signature confirmation helps prevent your shipment from being lost or stolen.
Important: The delivery carrier usually tries to deliver your package 3 times before returning it to the shipper, so we recommend making the best arrangements for your signature-required package.
If you need to sign for your delivery, your tracking information will tell you. If a signature is required, and you won’t be able to sign for the package in person, you have options below:
- Pre-sign your package using FedEx Delivery Manager (FDM).
- If you missed the delivery and the driver left a door tag with instructions, sign the door tag and leave it on your door so your package will be dropped off on the next attempt.
- Call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 or use your FDM account to request hold at a location for you to pick up.
Request other delivery services with FDM
Whether or not a signature is required for your delivery, you can use your FedEx Delivery Manager (FDM) to request delivery services like:
- Schedule the delivery (available for residential addresses served by FedEx Express and FedEx Home Delivery)
- Put your package on vacation hold
- Hold your package at a FedEx location for pick up
- Change the delivery address
Tip: To change your package’s delivery address, you can choose from 2 options:
- Use your FDM account
- Contact Google support to request the change for you
If a delivery option isn’t available in FDM, this may be because of the status of the package. For example, if the shipment is already out for delivery, then the package isn’t available for a delivery appointment set up.