See your extra charges
If you've gone over your monthly data budget, made international long distance calls, or used your phone outside the U.S., you can see your upcoming charges for this usage. These charges will appear in your next billing statement.
Here's how to see your upcoming usage charges:
- Open the Project Fi app or website
- Go to the Account tab
- Select Overview > Extras this cycle so far
- If you've gone over your monthly data budget or have any international charges, you'll see the following:
- Additional data usage: This line shows your charges for the amount of data you used over your monthly data budget amount.
- International charges: You'll see charges here for any international long distance calls from the U.S. and calls made outside of the U.S.
Keep in mind that international charges could take up to 60 days to appear, so the details you see here may not be entirely up to date.
See service credits or prorated charges
To see if you have any service credits or prorated charges, follow the steps above. You'll see them under "Extras this cycle so far."