Update your address
Your Project Fi account stores three addresses: credit or debit card billing address, service address, and Google Account home address. Please keep these addresses up to date to prevent any disruptions in your service and to make sure that emergency calls and services get correctly routed if your location isn’t immediately known.
Credit or debit card billing address
Use the Project Fi website to change the billing address tied to a credit card. Here’s how:
- Open the Project Fi website.
- In the Account tab, go to Payment Method.
- Find the card that needs an updated address, and click Edit.
- Click the current address.
- Scroll until you see Add a new address, and click it.
- Add the new billing address, then click Save.
This is the address of your permanent residence. It's what's on your billing statement and tells us what taxes we need to apply. The service address set at the beginning of each monthly cycle will be the address used to calculate that cycle’s taxes. This address is also used to route emergency calls and services if your location isn’t immediately known.
Here's how to edit your service address:
- Open the Project Fi app or website.
- In the Account tab, go to Settings.
- Select Service address.
- Edit the address and Save.
Google Account home address
Project Fi is only available in the U.S. Your Google Account needs a home address in the U.S.
Here's how to change your Google Account home address:
- Sign in to payments.google.com.
- In the top-right corner, click the Settings icon .
- Find the Home Address section and click Edit.
- Update your address and click Save.