Your Google Fi account stores two addresses: service address and Google Account home address. Please keep these addresses up to date to prevent any disruptions in your service and to make sure that emergency calls and services get correctly routed if your location isn’t immediately known.
This is the address of your permanent residence. It's what's on your billing statement and tells us what taxes we need to apply. The service address set at the beginning of each monthly cycle will be the address used to calculate that cycle’s taxes. This address is also used to route emergency calls and services if your location isn’t immediately known.
Here's how to edit your service address:
- Open the Google Fi app or website.
- Under "Account settings," click Service address.
- Edit the address and Save.
Google Account home address
Google Fi is only available in the U.S. Your Google Account needs a home address in the U.S.
Here's how to change your Google Account home address:
- Sign in to payments.google.com.
- In the top left, click Settings .
- Next to "Name and address," click Edit .
- Update your address and click Save.