- Slow it down - Scams are often designed to create a sense of urgency. Take time to ask questions and think it through.
- Spot check - Do your research to double check the details you are getting. Does what they’re telling you make sense?
- Stop! Don’t send - No reputable person or agency will ever demand payment or your personal information on the spot.
Google never guarantees top placement in search results or AdWords. Beware of any company making these types of promises.
- You can visit the Google Search Console Help Center to get tips on choosing SEOs.
- Learn more about how to get your ads above Google search results.
- US small businesses may also want to check out the Get Your Business Online initiative.