As a parent, you can easily add teacher-recommended content to your child’s device directly from your device.
Note: Currently, this feature is only available for parents with children of certain ages. We’re working to expand teacher-recommended apps to additional age ranges.
To view and download suggested apps to their child’s Android device, parents need to:
- Use Family Link on an Android device to manage a Google Account for a child ages six through nine.
- Live in the United States.
To receive suggested apps downloaded by their parent, a child needs to:
- Have their Google Account signed in on only one Android device.
Download suggested apps
- On your parental device, open the Family Link app .
- Select your child.
- Scroll down to “Apps recommended by teachers.”
- To learn more, tap on any app.
- Tap Install.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
How recommended apps are chosen
We work with experienced teachers from across the United States to help select Google Play apps that have educational value and are a good fit for children of specific ages.