You can easily add Teacher Approved content to your child's device directly from your device.
To view and download suggested apps to your child’s Android device, parents must:
- Use Family Link on an Android device to manage a Google Account for children ages 6 through 9.
- Live in the United States.
To receive suggested apps downloaded by their parent, a child must:
- Sign in with their Google Account on only one Android device.
Download suggested apps
- On your parental device, open the Family Link app .
- Select your child.
- Scroll to “Teacher Approved apps”.
- Tap Install and follow the on screen instructions.
How suggested apps are chosen
We work with teachers from across the United States to help select Google Play apps that are age appropriate, thoughtfully designed, and fun for children.