Share a Keep note with your family group
When you create a note on Google Keep, you can share it with your family group without having to share to each person individually.
How Keep family sharing works
When you create a family on Google, you can share notes on Google Keep with your family group.
- For any notes that are shared with your family group, you'll see a Family group icon .
- Anyone in the family can edit or delete notes you share with the family group.
You can also add people who aren't in your family to notes you shared with your family. When you do, people with access to the note can see that you're in a family group, and your family manager’s name. If anyone hasn't updated their Keep app, they'll also see the random number Google assigns your family group. These numbers go away when they update the app.
Share a note
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Keep app .
- Open a note.
- Tap Action menu Collaborators Family group.
- In the top right, tap Save sharing changes .
Learn more about sharing notes, lists, & drawings.