Block or report content & contacts
If your child is having a problem with a Google service, use the steps below to fix or report it. Keep in mind that Google’s products and services generally aren't designed for children.
Report or fix a problem
Important: If you or your child are in danger, call 911 or contact your local law enforcement agency.
- Help prevent people from contacting your child
- Help prevent your child from accessing inappropriate websites on Chrome
- Report inappropriate content
- Remove content from Google's services based on applicable laws
You can help improve Family Link and other Google services by sending feedback in the app.
Note: Feedback reports about inappropriate content or level removal requests will be ignored. Instead, report the inappropriate content or visit the Legal removal requests page to request content changes for legal reasons.
- Open the app.
- In the top left, tap Menu Help & Feedback or Send feedback.