How to return
Follow the steps below with most stores on Google Express.
You can drop off returns at any UPS store for a full refund of the items you ordered (note that any shipping & service fees you paid won't be refunded). The shipping label has already been paid for.
If you want to schedule a pick-up, UPS will charge you an additional fee.
For some items, you'll need to contact the Google Express Support team to request a return. When this applies, you'll be notified after clicking Return item(s).
Shipping labels and packing slips can only be printed from a desktop computer. If you’d rather print them later, you can do so by clicking PRINT SHIPPING LABEL in your email called “Complete your return.”
- Go to Orders below the menu icon
- You’ll see the option to Return item(s) next to each order within our return policy
- Select the items and quantity you'd like to return, indicate a return reason, and click Submit
- On the next page, print your UPS return shipping label and packing slip.
- Tap the menu icon , select Orders, then the order you’d like to return
- Next, tap Return item and select the items you’d like to return and a reason
- Finally, tap SUBMIT REQUEST
- Your shipping label and packing slips will be sent to the email address associated with your account
- Don’t have a printer? Forward it to a friend to print for you, or go to your local print shop.
Step two: send in your return
Feel free to reuse your Google Express packaging.
- Include the packing slip inside the box with the item or items you're returning
- You can put multiple returns in one box, even if they’re from separate orders. Just make sure you’re including the packing slips along with the items you’re sending back.
- Cover the original label with the return label, and drop off the package at any UPS location for a free return
- If you'd like to schedule a time for UPS to pick up the return, you may see an additional fee
- Use the tracking number provided with your return label to check if your return has arrived for processing
- Once your return is received, it will be inspected by the store (usually within 48 hours of receipt). We’ll work with the store to process your refund (excluding shipping & service fees)
- A refund in the amount of the item price, plus tax, will be applied to your credit card within 7–10 business days. This may show as an adjustment to the original charge, rather than a separate transaction.
- Some stores may deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund, depending on the item and reason for return
- If you’re curious about the status of your return, contact us with your order number and we'll check on it for you