Stores arranging their own deliveries
Some stores available on Google Express arrange their own packing and delivery directly from warehouse, and handle their own returns. You’ll always see available delivery dates or date ranges at checkout.
See below for more.
Stores where Google Express arranges for packing and delivery:
- With most stores, you'll get free delivery* when you meet the $25 or $35 per-store minimum
- For orders below the minimum, a $4.99 per-store service fee applies
- Tax is determined by the location of the store, not your delivery address
- You can contact us with questions about your order
- Delivery times depend on the store and your address, starting with same-day delivery in some areas: you'll see available delivery speeds while browsing for items
Stores arranging for their own packing and delivery:
- Some stores always offer free delivery without a per-store minimum
- Some stores list a shipping fee if you don’t meet a per-store minimum; these vary by store
- Tax is determined by your delivery address
- With most stores you should contact the retailer directly with questions about your order. However, contact us with any questions regarding your Walmart orders.
- Delivery times vary, and with some stores can be 1 week or more
- These stores include:
- Plow & Hearth
- The Home Depot
- Walmart (contact Google Express with questions)
* Free delivery means no shipping & service fees. Orders must meet store minimums before taxes & fees in select delivery areas.