Stores arranging their own deliveries
Some stores available on Google Express arrange their own packing and delivery directly from their own warehouse, and handle their own returns. You’ll always see available delivery dates or date ranges at checkout.
Stores arranging for their own packing and delivery:
- Some stores always offer free delivery without a per-store minimum
- Some stores may charge a shipping fee regardless of what order total is
- Some stores list a shipping fee if you don’t meet a per-store minimum; these vary by store
- Tax is determined by your delivery address
- Delivery times vary, and with some stores can be 1 week or more
- If your item is from Wayfair, contact them directly for help with returns
Stores where Google Express arranges for packing and delivery:
- With most stores, you'll get free delivery* when you meet the $25 or $35 per-store minimum
- For orders below the minimum, a $4.99 per-store service fee applies
- Tax is determined by the location of the store, not your delivery address
- Delivery times depend on the store and your address, starting with same-day delivery in some areas: you'll see available delivery speeds while browsing for items
* Free delivery means no shipping & service fees. Orders must meet store minimums before taxes & fees in select delivery areas.