Our return policy
Most stores on Google Express:
- See our guide on how to start a return
- The return policies for stores on our site vary, but our policy lets you return most items (in good condition) to us up to 30 days after the date of delivery. This means even if your order came from a store that has a 15-day return policy, we’ll honor the more favorable policy – in this case, ours.
- Most unopened items in good condition can be returned to Google Express for a full refund (excluding shipping & service fees) within 30 days from the delivery date. Some restrictions may apply to items such as music, videos, software, and collectibles.
- If your return isn’t accepted by the store after inspection, or arrives after the return period, it will be shipped back to you and your refund won’t be processed.
- If you’re not happy with the condition of your items when they arrive, read up on what to do before starting a return.
We can't accept returns of gift cards or other cards with a prepaid value, loyalty programs, memberships, or experiences including event tickets or museum admissions. Get in touch with the store or organizer directly in these cases.
Note: When you returning something, you won't be reissued any promotions, coupons, or credits you used to buy the item.
Some stores arrange delivery from their own warehouses and handle returns directly, rather than through Google Express. Click on the links below for return policies.