Our return policy
Return policies vary by store, but our standard return policy ensures that most items (in new or as-delivered condition) can be returned within 30 days of delivery. The return period will be shown on the item's details page.
- Electronics, which may need to be returned within 14 days.
- Food, pantry-safe groceries, and living things (including flowers and plants) may or may not be returnable, but can be refunded. Return eligibility is shown on the item's details page.
- Gift cards or other cards with a prepaid value, loyalty programs, memberships, or experiences including event tickets or museum admissions are also not returnable.
- Items such as music, videos, software, and collectibles must be sealed and unopened when returned.
- Returns of items from these stores are processed according to each store's specific return policy.
After your return is processed, you’ll see your refund in about a week. The refund amount should be for the full value of the items returned (excluding any shipping & service fees).
Some stores on our site may charge a return shipping fee of $5.50 for each return shipping label required, depending on the reason for return. On the page with the item's description, you'll see more information about the store's return policy – including any details about return shipping fees. Note: When your return is processed, you will not be reissued any promotions or coupons applied to the original purchase. Contact us if you have questions about your refund amount.
Your orders are also protected by the limited Purchase Protection program.
For most stores on Google Express
You can submit a request for a return for most stores through Google Express. For a list of stores you’d need to contact directly, skip to “Stores handling their own returns.”
Not happy with the condition of your items when they arrive? Read up on what to do before starting a return.
Ready to submit a request for a return? See our guide on how to return.
Some stores arrange delivery from their own warehouses and handle returns directly, rather than through Google Express. Click on the links below for return policies.