Need to provide a gate code or other delivery instructions?
You may also contact some of the delivery companies we work with to give more detailed address-specific guidelines (such as a gate or door code, or a location to leave the package). Some areas are served by multiple delivery companies.
You can’t opt for a signature requirement at checkout, but orders containing high-value items from most stores (worth more than $300) will require a signature.
Heads up, the below information has been provided by each delivery company, and may change.
- Call Deliv at Deliv at (800) 673-9712 to give a gate code, or instructions such as "leave package behind potted plant."
- Call FedEx at (800) 463-3339 to give a gate code, or instructions such as "leave package behind potted plant."
- Note: your instructions will be stored for future deliveries with FedEx
- Enter your tracking number on the Lasership website to see your current order's whereabouts.
- Contact Lasership's customer support at email@example.com or (804) 414-2590 to leave address specific details for upcoming deliveries, such as a place to leave your packages.
- Note: The instructions you give Lasership’s customer support should be stored for future deliveries
- Call (800) 334-5000 to give a gate code or other address-specific instructions
- Note: your instructions will be stored for future deliveries with OnTrac
TForce Final Mile
- Enter your tracking number on the TForce website to get information on a package while it's on its way to you
- You can also enter address-specific details for a particular order, such as a gate code or phone number
- Note: These instructions won’t be automatically stored for future deliveries
- Go to ups.com/mychoice or call (800) 742-5877 to give a gate code, specific location (back door, patio, etc.) or other instructions
- Note: your instructions will be stored for future deliveries with UPS