About Google Express
Google Express helps you get your shopping done fast. You can shop a variety of popular stores including Walmart, Costco and Target on the app, the Express website, or by voice.
- The service is available across the continental United States (not including Alaska and Hawaii)
- You’ll get free delivery* when you meet the per-store minimum ($25 or $35 with most stores)
- In most cases delivery times range from same-day to 3-day delivery: this depends on your area, availability and the store you’re shopping from
Note: with stores arranging their own deliveries, delivery times can range from 1 day to a week or more. With these stores, delivery fees may also vary. Find out more.
Here's how it works:
- Shop from an array of stores, all in one place
- Add items to your cart with your Google Express app, at google.com/express or with your Google Assistant
- Choose a delivery day
- We arrange for a delivery company to bring it to you
- Note: Some stores arrange their own deliveries. Read more.
*Free delivery means no shipping & service fees, though separate fees apply when ordering from Costco without a Costco membership. Orders must meet store minimums before taxes & fees in select delivery areas.