At checkout, you’ll see the soonest available delivery date that depends on your location and the store you’re shopping from.
Depending on your area and the store you're ordering from, you may get:
- Same-day service by end of day
- Overnight service
- 2-day or 3-day service
- Service of 1 week or more from some stores
A few things to note:
- We work with various delivery companies such as OnTrac, FedEx, and UPS to serve as wide an area of shoppers as possible. You’ll find a tracking number on your Orders page, or in the email confirming that your order is on the way.
- Ordering to your business or work? Read more.
- Some stores arrange their own deliveries directly from warehouse: in these cases you’ll get status updates on your order directly from the store. Google Express will send you a receipt.
- Some items you buy may ship from merchants located outside the US. These merchants include:
- Bessky (Genomo)
- Costway (Promotion)
- EPC Global (SONUO Inc/buymore)
- Eufy (Anker)
- iTronic (formerly Thermopro)
- JoyBuy (JD US)
- Lalavava (Aukey)
- LANGRIA (Global Egrow）
- Perfect Prime
- SHENZHEN PINHAI ECOMMERCE LTD (rosehomefashion LLC)
- Starmerx (AMZ plus)
- Stelle World
- TOPINCN (YaiBai)
- Yafex (Belle Poque)
- Yafex (Grace Karin)
- Yafex (Kim Curvy)
- Read more on International orders in our terms of service.
How to find out what's available:
- When visiting Express for the first time, you may be asked to enter your zip code to see what stores are available near you
- You can always change your zip code. Just tap Menu , then the location pin .
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?