Delivery times and options
At checkout, you’ll see options for delivery dates and speeds that depend on your location and the store you’re shopping from.
Depending on your area and the store you're ordering from, you may get:
- Same-day service by end of day
- Overnight service
- 2-day or 3-day service
- Service of 1 week or more from some stores
A few things to note:
- We work with delivery companies such as OnTrac, FedEx, UPS, TForce Final Mile (formerly Dynamex) and Lasership to serve as wide an area of shoppers as possible. You’ll find a tracking number on your Orders page, or in the email confirming that your order is on the way.
- Ordering to your business or work? Read more.
- Some stores arrange their own deliveries directly from warehouse: in these cases you’ll get status updates on your order directly from the store. Google Express will send you a receipt.
- With some stores you may see longer delivery times due to no deliveries on weekends
How to find out what's available:
- When visiting Express for the first time, you may be asked to enter your zip code to see what stores are available near you
- You can always change your zip code. Just tap Menu , then the location pin .