If you built your own Google Expeditions kit, you’re ready to install the Expeditions app. Guides and explorers use the same app. You can use the app on Android (including ChromeOS devices capable of running Android apps) and Apple® iOS® devices. Make sure your devices meet the device requirements.
Using managed devices
If your school uses managed Android devices, students might not be able to install the Expeditions app themselves.
Get the app on Android
- On your device, tap Play Store .
- Search for Google Expeditions.
- Tap Expeditions Install.
Note: If you’re prompted to update ARCore, connect to Google Play to update.
Get the app on iOS
- On your device, tap App Store.
- Tap Search and enter Google Expeditions.
- Tap Expeditions Get Install.