/edu/classroom/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
I cannot see my student's submitted assignment
I created my first test class before teaching a real class this summer. I am also the student under another account in my test class. I created an assignment (as the teacher), and then (as the student) completed it. As the teacher, I can see that the assignment was submitted, but I can't see the assignment. There is a folder by the student's name in student work that says it contains the assignment, but when I click it, it's a bad link. Error 404 not found

(update) I just played around some more, and it's odd. When I went in to edit the assignment as the teacher, then I could see the results of the submitted assignment. Also, as a student, when I try to click on the class's drive folder, I get the same Error 404. So maybe that's where the problem is. Do I have to do something to set up the class's drive folder?
Thanks

(2nd update) To update, this issue continues, but it's only with certain assignments. It seems to be anytime I use a Google Form as the assignment. I notice that with forms, I don't have the option of assigning a copy to each student, as it is with Docs and other file types. For assignments with that option, there is a folder with a good link that has the copies of the document for each student, but when I've assigned a form, the folder for the assignment just takes me to an Error 404 page.
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (22)
Relevant Answer
I'm unable to see some work my students submit. Though it says submitted, there's nothing to me to click to view any work.HELP!
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
We are having the same problem.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I am having the same problem.  Student have turned in the google doc assignment.  Google classroom shows me that it has been turned in.  However, it will not allow me to click on the student form and see their responses.  In the past, I could click on their name and an additional tab would open with their assignment and responses.  What is wrong with my google classroom.  The replies in this thread are not working for me.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/edu/classroom/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic