This article is for teachers.
Important: The SIS grade export feature is available for the these SaaS partners:
- Infinite Campus users with the Campus Learning License
- Skyward version 2.0 users with the LMS API license
Learn more about:
If you have trouble with SIS grade export, try the solutions below.How can I fix grade export errors?
Confirm these details for your classwork:
- There is a due date within the current SIS grading period.
- The post time is before the due date.
- The title is unique in your class and not too long.
- The post time is within the current SIS grading period.
- On a computer, go to classroom.google.com.
- Click the class Classwork the assignment.
- Next to the assignment's name, note the posted date.
- If the post time in Classroom is before the class start date in your SIS:
- Delete the current classwork.
- Re-create the classwork.
- Enter grades for the classwork.
- Run the SIS grade export again.
Tip: To make sure that grades export properly, when you create classwork before the SIS grading period starts, schedule it to post on or after the start date of the class.
- Check that the primary teacher’s email address in the SIS is correct. The email address should match the Google Workspace for Education email address for Classroom.
- Make sure you’re listed as the primary teacher for the class in your SIS. Only the primary teacher in the SIS can link a Classroom class.
- Confirm that your admin connected Classroom to your SIS.
Tip: If you have SIS options on your Classroom Settings page, your admin sets up the connection.
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.