This article is for teachers.
You can email all students with the same work status. For example, you might want to send a reminder to the students who haven’t turned in an assignment. You can see and sort students in the following ways:
- Turned in—Students who submitted work or whose work you’ve graded but not returned.
- Assigned—Students who didn’t submit work or whose work you returned without grading.
- Graded—Students whose work you graded and returned.
- Returned—Students whose work you returned (for ungraded assignments only).
You can select any combination of students and groups in each assignment.
- Tap Classroom .
- Tap the classthe assignment or question.
- Choose an option:
- To email students who submitted work or whose work is graded but not returned, tap the Turned in box.
- To email students who didn’t submit work or whose work you haven’t graded but returned, tap the Assigned box.
- To email students whose work you graded and returned, tap the Graded box.
- To email students whose work you returned (ungraded assignments only), tap the Returned box.
- (Optional) To deselect any student or group, uncheck the box.
- At the top, tap Email .
- Enter your message and tap Send .
Tip: If you add an attachment from another Google Workspace organization, you might see Send anyway or Cancel. To send your email without the attachment, tap CancelSend.