Email all students who submitted or didn't submit work
This article is for teachers
You can email all students who completed or didn’t complete an assignment or question. You can sort the students in 3 ways:
- Turned in—Students who submitted their work.
- Assigned—Students who didn’t submit their work.
- Graded or Returned—Students whose work you graded or returned without grades.
- Tap Classroom .
- Tap the class and then tap the assignment or question.
- Choose an option:
- To email all students who submitted work, tap Turned in.
- To email all students who didn’t submit work, tap Assigned.
- To email all students whose work you graded, tap Graded.
- To email all students whose work you returned, tap Returned.
- To email certain groups of students or all students, tap multiple sections or all sections (Turned in, Assigned, Graded, and Returned).
- (Optional) To unselect your choice, tap it again.
- Tap Email and enter your message.
- Tap Post .
Note: If you’re sharing an attachment with people who aren’t in the G Suite organization that the attachment belongs to, tap Send anyway or Cancel.
If you choose Cancel, you can send the email without sharing the attachment by tapping Send.