View all of a student's work in one place
You can see a list of an individual student’s assignments, grades, and missing work all in one place. You can filter the list by status—turned in, returned with grade, or missing. You can also email it to the student and their guardian.
- Tap Classroom .
- Tap the class People.
- Tap the student’s name.
Note: You can only view the work of a student who has joined the class.
Check this page for:
- The list of the student’s assigned work for the class—assignments, questions, or quizzes—with the due date, if there is one.
- The status of work assigned, turned in, late, or missing.
- Any grades for classwork.
- Any attachments to submissions. You’ll see File next to the work.
- If the student sent you a private comment, you’ll see Comment next to the work.
- (Optional) To see details or answers, tap the work.
- (Optional) To filter the student's work, tap Filter Turned in, Returned with grade, or Missing.
This feature is not available in the Apple® iOS® version of Classroom. Click Computer or Android to see the instructions.