Reorder your class cards
You can change the order of your classes on the Classroom homepage. When you change the order of classes on one device, it’s automatically updated on all your devices and in the navigation list.
Note: New classes always appear first in the class list. If an archived class is unarchived, it's also first in the list.
You can move a class card anywhere in the class list in 2 ways. You can drag and drop a class to a new position. Or, you can use the menu to change a class position.
Sign in to Classroom with your Google Account.
For example, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Learn more.
- Choose an option:
- Click the class you want to move, drag it to the new position, and drop it.
- On the class you want to move, click More Move, and choose an option:
- Click To beginning if you want the class to be the first class.
- In the After section, click a class after which you want to move the class.
- Click To end if you want the class to be the last class.