This article is for teachers. Students go here.
If website owners add Share to Classroom to a webpage, you can add the webpage to new assignments, questions, announcements, or materials without leaving the page that you want to share.
Share a webpage to Classroom
- On the webpage, click Share to Classroom .
You'll find the Share to Classroom icon with the other social media icons.
- Make sure you're signed in with your Classroom account.
If your account doesn't appear, click Add account and sign in with your Classroom account.
- Click Choose class and select the class to share to.
If you don't have any classes, you need to create one first.
- Click Choose action and choose an option:
- Create assignment
- Ask question
- Make an announcement
- Create material
- Click Go.
- Click Share with your class and enter your post.
- (Optional) To post to additional classes or to individual students, click the menus on the right.
Note: If you post to multiple classes, you can't assign a post to individual students.
- Click Assign, Ask, or Post. Or, click the Down arrow and schedule it to post later or save it as a draft.
- (Optional) To view the announcement or assignment in Classroom, click View.
If the icon is missing, the website owner hasn't added it to their site. You can still share the webpage. Just add the URL to an assignment, question, announcement, or material.
Add Share to Classroom to a website
For details on how to add Share to Classroom to your webpages, go to Add a Classroom Share Button.