This article is for teachers. Students go here.
If website owners add Share to Classroom to a webpage, you can add the webpage to new assignments, questions, announcements, or materials without leaving the page that you want to share.
Share a webpage to Classroom
- On the webpage or content you want to share, tap Share Classroom .
Be sure you're signed in to the correct Classroom account. If not, you'll need to open the Classroom app and switch accounts.
- By default, the last active class is selected. To change the class, tap Next and select a class.
- Choose an option:
- Make announcement
- Create assignment
- Ask question
- Create material
- (Optional) To assign the post to multiple classes, tap the class nameselect the classestap Done.
- (Optional) To assign the post to individual students, tap All studentsselect the studentstap Done.
Note: If you post to multiple classes, you can't assign a post to individual students.
- Complete the assignment, question, announcement, or material and tap Post . Or, tap More and schedule it to post later or save it as a draft.
If the icon is missing, the website owner hasn't added it to their site. You can still share the webpage. Just add the URL to an assignment, question, announcement, or material.
Add Share to Classroom to a website
For details on how to add Share to Classroom to your webpages, go to Add a Classroom Share Button.