This page is for teachers. Students go here.
You can add webpages to new assignments, questions, or announcements in a class from your mobile device, without leaving the page you’re sharing. If you see the Share to Classroom on a webpage, you can create a new assignment without going to Classroom first. You’ll find Share to Classroom with the webpage’s other social media icons.
You can share links, videos, images, and Google Drive items to Classroom on your device.
- On the website, link, video, or image, tap More Share Classroom .
- By default, the last active class is selected. To change the class, tap Next select another class.
- Tap the type of post you want to use.
- Complete the assignment, question, or announcement and tap Post .
I don’t see the Share to Classroom icon
If you don’t see Share to Classroom , you can still share the webpage using these options:
- Add the URL to an assignment, question, or announcement.
- Use the Share a webpage with your class Chrome extension.
Website owners add Share to Classroom , so if the icon is missing, it means that the website owner hasn’t added it to their site.
To add Share to Classroom to a website:
- Talk to the person who owns the site.
- If you’re the owner, see developers.google.com/classroom.