This page is for teachers. Students go here.
You can add webpages to new assignments, questions, or announcements in a class from your mobile device, without leaving the page you’re sharing. If you see the Share to Classroom on a webpage, you can create a new assignment without going to Classroom first. You’ll find Share to Classroom with the webpage’s other social media icons.
You can share links from other websites and content from your apps to Classroom on your device.
- On the website or content you want to share, tap Share .
- Swipe across the screen and tap Classroom .
- By default, the last active class is selected. To change the class, tap Next and select another class.
- Tap the type of post you want to create.
- Complete the assignment, question, or announcement, and tap Post .
I don’t see the Share to Classroom icon
If you don’t see Share to Classroom , you can still share the webpage using these options:
- Add the URL to an assignment, question, or announcement.
- Use the Share a webpage with your class Chrome extension.
Website owners add Share to Classroom , so if the icon is missing, it means that the website owner hasn’t added it to their site.
To add Share to Classroom to a website:
- Talk to the person who owns the site.
- If you’re the owner, see developers.google.com/classroom.