View an archived class
This article is for students. Teachers go here.
When a class ends, your teacher might archive it. Archiving removes the class from your Classroom homepage and puts it in a separate area making your homepage easier to manage.
Only teachers can archive or delete a class. If you want to remove a class from your homepage, you have to Unenroll from a class.
Note: You can’t unenroll from an archived class.
When a class is archived,
- It's removed from your homepage.
- You can view its materials but you can’t submit work.
- You can still access class materials in the class Google Drive folder.
- You can’t unenroll from it. If you need to unenroll from an archived class, contact your teacher.
- At the top, click Menu .
- Scroll down and click Archived Classes.
Note: If none of your classes have been archived, this option won’t be in the menu.
- Click the class you want to view.