This article is for students.
For all of your classes, you can quickly see upcoming assignments and announcements and what’s late or missing. You can also arrange work by topic.
Quickly see upcoming work and latest announcements
Go to classroom.google.com and click Sign In.
Sign in with your Google Account. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Learn more.
On each class card, you can review up to 3 assignments that are due in the next week.
- (Optional) To see details, click the title of the work.
- Click a class to see the latest assignments, questions, or announcements.
See work for all classes
- At the top, click To-do and choose an option:
- To see work assigned by your teacher, click Assigned.
- To see work that you didn't turn in, click Missing.
- To see work that your teacher graded or returned, click Done.
- Click a title to see details of the work.
- (Optional) To see or hide work for a specific time period, click the Down arrow or Up arrow .
See all your work for a class
You can see a list of all your work for a class. You can check your grades, review assignments and due dates, and see any work that’s late or missing. You can also filter your work by class.
- On a class card, click Your work .
You can also click the classClassworkView your work.
- (Optional) To see attachments, comments, or additional details for an assignment or question, click the title of the workView details.
- (Optional) To filter your work, under Filters, click Assigned, Returned with grade, or Missing.
Check for late or missing assignments
When your teacher assigns work, it’s marked Assigned. If you don't turn in your work on time, it's marked Missing or Done late as soon as the due date or time arrives. For example, if work is due at 9:00 AM, turn it in by 8:59 AM. If you turn it in at 9:00 AM, it's late.
On a class card, click Your work .
- On the left, click Missing.
- (Optional) To review more details, click an itemView details.
See work arranged by topic
- Click the class.
- At the top, click Classwork.
- On the left, click a topic.