4.4.1 PDF guides
These 4.4.1 guides were included with your Google Earth Enterprise installation, and last updated in February, 2013. For information about features in the 4.4.1 release, see the Release notes.
Tip: Looking for GEE 5.0 documentation? Look in the What's New, Fusion Administration, and GEE Server Administration sections of the help center.
- Google Earth Enterprise Installation Guide: Install Google Earth Enterprise.
- Google Earth Enterprise Administration Guide: Configure and maintain Google Earth Enterprise.
- Google Earth Enterprise Fusion Tutorial: Learn how to use Fusion.
- Google Earth Enterprise Portable Guide: Install the portable server; cut, serve, and broadcast globes; use command line tools.
- Google Earth Enterprise Reference Guide: Fusion reference; create graphically-rich GIS databases for distribution to your users.
- Google Earth Enterprise Creating Custom Masks guide: Use Fusion masking tools to create custom masks.
Additional documentation is available:
- Google Earth Client documentation:
- Google Earth User guide: Describes how users can view published databases and perform common functions in Google Earth Client (EC).
- Earth Enterprise Client and Earth Plugin Release Notes: Located in your GEE installation directory; contains updates and known issues in EC and the Earth Plugin.
- Google Maps and Earth API documentation:
- Google Maps API extensions for GEE: You need a special extension class called
GFusionMapto view 2D Maps that are hosted from a GEE Server. Additional information about building 2D Maps is available in the Google Earth Enterprise Reference Guide.
- Google Earth API Developer's Guide and Reference: Use Google Earth API to embed three-dimensional maps into web pages.
- Google Earth API extensions for GEE. Located in your GEE installation directory; contains additional information about connecting the Google Earth API to a local GEE Server.