Change your language in Google Earth
You can use Google Earth in the language you prefer.
Note: These steps might be different based on the Apple device you use.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open your device's Settings app.
- Tap General Language & region.
- Tap iPhone language search for the language you want.
- Note: This will also change the language of your phone or tablet.
- On the top right, tap Done tap to confirm the change.
Tip: You can also change the order of your preferred languages; your device will default to the higher listed languages, but will show the lower listed if the higher aren't available.