Change your language in Google Earth
You can use Google Earth in the language you prefer.
Note: These steps might be different based on the Android device you use.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device's Settings app.
- Under "Personal," tap Languages & input.
- Tap Languages Add a language.
- Note: This will also change the language of your phone or tablet.
- You can also change the order of your preferred languages; your device will default to the higher listed languages, but will show the lower listed if the higher aren't available.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?