Learn about places
When you use Google Earth to explore the world, you can see pictures and info about the locations you're viewing.
Search for a location or click a place. To the right, you’ll see a box, or Knowledge Card, with more info about what you’re looking at.
- To learn more, click the box.
- To see photos, click the box click the photo at the top.
- To save the place to a list, click Add . Learn how to create a list of your favorite places.
Learn about similar places
- See related places: click the "Places near" link below the box.
- Scroll through related places: click the arrows.
- Go to related place: click Fly
See photos taken by others
- Click Menu turn on Photos.
- Click one of the photos that appear on the map.
- To see more photos, click the left or right arrows.
- Optional: To see other photos that someone took, on the bottom left, click their name.
- To exit, on the top left, click Back .
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?