Learn about the world with Voyager
You can tour the world and learn about other countries using Voyager. Voyager is a collection of map-based stories written by Google Earth partners that’s updated weekly. You can see Guided Stories, or tours, on topics like travel, culture, nature, and history.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Earth app .
- At the top, tap Voyager .
- Choose a subject, like Nature or History.
Start a Guided Story
- Tap a Guided Story.
- After you start the story, you’ll see a list of related places across the globe.
- At the top, you’ll see a 3D view of the location. On the bottom, you’ll see photos or videos of the location.
- Make the pictures bigger: Tap the Up arrow . In the bottom left corner of the photos, tap Full screen .
- See more pictures: If there are multiple pictures, tap Up . Then, tap the arrows next to the photo.
- To move between locations, on the bottom right, tap the arrows.
- To end the story, on the top left, tap Clear .
- Some Guided Stories have more than one chapter to view. To see them, on the top right, tap More Table of contents.