Learn about the world with Voyager
You can tour the world and learn about other countries using Voyager. Voyager is a collection of map-based stories written by Google Earth partners that’s updated weekly. You can see Guided Stories, or tours, on topics like travel, culture, nature, and history.
Open Voyager using Google Chrome
- Using Google Chrome on your computer, open Google Earth.
- In the toolbar on the left, click Voyager .
- Choose a subject, like Nature or History.
Start a Guided Story
- Click on a Guided Story.
- After you start the story, you’ll see a list of related places across the globe.
- On the right, you’ll see pictures or videos of the location you’re viewing.
- Make the pictures bigger: In the bottom left corner of the photos, click Full-screen .
- See more pictures: Click the arrows next to the photo.
- To move between locations, on the bottom right, click the arrows.
- To end the story, on the top left, click Clear .
- Your Guided Story might have other chapters to view. To see them, at the top, click Table of contents.