To look at places from the ground level, you can use Street View. Zoom in to see buildings, landmarks, bridges, and more as if you're there.
Note: Street View images aren’t available everywhere. See where Street View is available.
Open Street View
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Earth app .
- Tap on a place, or search for a location.
- You'll see a Knowledge Card at the bottom with information about the place. To hide the card, tap Clear .
- Zoom in to see the area in more detail.
- On the bottom left of the screen, tap Pegman .
- Tap on a highlighted area.
- The circles or areas colored blue can be seen in Street View.
- The circles colored orange let you see inside a building.
- To change your view, tap and drag the screen.
- To return to a north-facing view, on the bottom left, tap the compass.
- If you can move to a new area, large white arrows appear onscreen. Tap an arrow to move in that direction.
Zoom in or out
Pinch the screen with two fingers. To zoom with one finger, double tap and hold, then slide your finger up or down.
Ask to remove or blur Street View images
- Within Street View, tap More Report a problem.
- Fill out the form and press Submit.
Learn more about Street View privacy policies.
Exit Street View
In the top left, tap Back .