View KML files on Android
You can use your Android device to see KML (Keyhole Markup Language) files, which show geographic data such as paths or points of interest. Learn more about KML files.
Open KML files
- On your Android device, open the Google Earth app.
- From the left-hand menu, tap Google Drive. If prompted, sign in to your Google Account.
- In Google Drive, find and tap the KML file in the left panel.
- Turn visibility on or off for the layer.
You might have problems with some parts of Google Earth for Android. We're working to fix these issues in future updates:
- TimePrimitive and all time related features
- gx: LineStyle elements
- Some advanced Link features
- Perspective GroundOverlays i.e.