Viewing KML in Earth for Android
Using Google Earth for Android, you can view info from KML & KMZ files. You can view the file by downloading it (like an email attachment) or by opening the file from the Google Drive menu.
How to view KML & KMZ files
- Open the Google Earth app.
- From the left hand menu, select Google Drive. If prompted, sign in to the Google account for Google Drive
- Follow the directions to select a KML or KMZ file from your Google Drive. Your file will show up in the left hand panel, from where you can toggle or remove it.
You may have problems with some elements in Google Earth for Android. Support for these elements will be improved in future updates.Elements with known problems
- TimePrimitive and all time related features
- gx: LineStyle elements
- Some advanced Link features
- Perspective GroundOverlays i.e.