Basic features user guide
Sharing with Google+
In Google Earth 6.2, you can now share anything you see in your Google Earth 3D viewer directly to your Google+ stream.
To post to Google+, you first have to connect your Google account. To do this, open Google Earth 6.2, click Sign in in the top right corner, enter your Google email address and password, then select Sign in.
Now you’re ready to start sharing on Google+! Follow these steps to post to your stream:
- Once you’re signed in, find what you want to share. Whatever appears in the Google Earth viewer will be sent to Google+.
- In the top right corner, click Share then select Share screenshot on Google+.
- You’ll now see a draft of what your post will look like. Add comments to your post by typing in the Add a comment box, and you can also click Remove description to delete the default text about your image. If you want to specifically mention someone on Google+ in your post, you can do that in the comment box as well.
- Choose which of your Google+ circles you want to see your post by clicking Add more people then the name of the circle.
- When you’re ready to publish your post, click Share and you’re done! You’ll now be able to view your post in your stream.