Get started with Earth Pro
Install Earth Pro
After registering and downloading Earth Pro, you're ready to install. Then you can sign in to start using Earth Pro's advanced features.
Earth Pro system requirements
- PC: Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6.0 or later
To install Google Earth Pro to your PC:
- Double-click the
GoogleEarthWinProSetup.exefile you downloaded.
- Follow the prompts to install.
To install Google Earth Pro to your Mac:
- Go to your Downloads folder.
- Double-click the .dmg file you downloaded.
The folder that contains the Google Earth Pro icon opens.
- Drag the Google Earth Pro icon to your Applications folder. If you want to access Earth Pro from your dock, drag it there, too.
For more information about installing, uninstalling, and fixing installation errors, see Installing and Uninstalling Google Earth.