You can change the language you see in Google Earth.
Change languages on Windows
- Select Tools Options. Select the "General" tab.
- In the "Language settings," select a language. Tip: If you want to use your computer's current language settings, choose "System default."
Change languages on Linux
- Exit Google Earth.
- You can change the language for the:
- Operating system
- Log in to the terminal.
- In Ubuntu or Fedora, go to Applications Accessories Terminal.
- In RedHat, go to Hat System Tools Terminal.
- Using the language code you want to use, type "LANG = language googleearth".
Example: To change the language to Portuguese (Brazil), use: "LANG = pt_BR googleearth".
- Restart Google Earth.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?