Save your favorite map image
Navigate to your favorite places using Google Earth Pro and set up the views you want, then save an image of each spot.
Save a map in Google Earth Pro
All the borders, labels, icons, and info you see on the screen will show up in the map image you save in Google Earth Pro.
You can also set the image resolution, add a legend, and choose the size of the text on the map.
- Open Google Earth Pro.
- Navigate to a place on the globe. Or, go to the left-hand panel under "Places" "My Places" and double-click on the placemark or item you want to see.
- In the top menu bar, click File Save Save Image. Or, go to the icon bar above the map and click Save Image .
- In the upper menu bar below the icon strip, click Map Options.
- If you already have map options saved on your computer, click Load.
- To choose new map options, you can set up new options.
- Check the things you want to save.
- To choose the size of the title, description, and legend, click the up and down arrows next to Scaling.
- Under "Styling," click the box that has the coloring you like.
- Click Save.
- In the top left corner of the map, mouse over "Untitled Map."
- Click Edit . Now you can enter a title and description and decide how to set up the map’s legend.
- When you’re finished editing the map’s info, click Save Image.