Advanced user guide
Viewing SketchUp 3D models
You can easily view SketchUp 3D models in Google Earth. To do this:
- Visit http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/
- Search for a model that interests you and click it.
- Click Download to Google Earth. Note that this option may not be available for all models.
- As you zoom in, more details will appear until you can see the entire shape of the model.
- Use the tilt and rotate navigation tools to get the best view of the model.
A SketchUp model of AT&T Park in San Francisco
Tip - You can also view available 3D models using the 3D Model network link.