You can see city streets, landscapes, natural features, and other landmarks as if you were there in person using the ground-level view. To view panoramic imagery, use street view.
Turn on ground-level viewing
You can see ground level views in 3D on your computer.
- Open Google Earth.
- In the left panel, under "Layers," click Primary Database 3D Buildings.
You can also see national and internal borders.
Pick & see a place
- Navigate to a place on the map.
- Zoom in on the location you want to see using:
- Your mouse or touchpad.
- Shortcut keys.
- The navigation controls.
- Below the navigation controls on the right, you’ll see Pegman . Drag Pegman to the area you want to see. Earth will show Street View imagery.
- In the top right, click Building .
You can see how things look from the ground with Street View in the Google Earth app.
Take a look around
To explore the area around you, you can zoom in and out, tilt the view skyward, and rotate the view any time.