Zoom in on streets around the world to see images of buildings, cars, and other scenery.
Find a street
You can find a street in Earth two ways:
- Search for a specific street or address
- Zoom in on the map
Explore the area
You can navigate and rotate your view while in Street View mode.
Open Street View
- Zoom in on a location until you see Pegman in the top right, below the compass.
- Drag and drop Pegman where you want to explore.
There are several ways to change your view:
- Double-click an area of the image with your mouse.
- Left-click and hold. Then, move to the right or left. In some places, you can drag the image down to look skyward.
- Use the right and left keyboard arrows.
- Use the scroll wheel of your mouse.
- In the top right, on the compass, click the the + and - buttons or use the slider to zoom in and out.
Exit Street View
In the top right corner of the map, click Exit Street View.