Make video calls with Google Duo
You can make calls to anyone in your contacts. Learn how you can find and add people to call.
All calls, including international ones, are made through your mobile data plan or a Wi-Fi connection, so you won't use your mobile minutes. If you use your mobile data, charges may apply. If you've connected your phone number to any Google services, you may automatically be registered with other products, like Google Duo.
Start a new video or audio call
- If you don't already have Duo on your phone, install the latest version and set it up.
- Open Duo.
- Choose Video or Audio .
- Tap the contact.
- When done, tap End call .
Answer a call
- Phone is locked: Swipe the notification to the right and unlock your phone.
- Phone is unlocked: Tap the incoming call notification.
- Currently using Duo: Tap Accept.
Decline a call
- Phone is locked: Swipe the notification to the left and tap Decline.
- Phone is unlocked: Swipe down on the notification and tap Decline.
- Currently using Duo: Tap Decline.