If you're having problems finding or syncing contacts, try the steps below.
Step 1: Let Duo use your contacts
Make sure you've given Duo access to your contacts.
- Go to your device's Settings.
- Tap Apps Duo Permissions.
- Turn on Contacts.
Step 2: Check your phone's contacts
- Open your phone's Contacts.
- Check that the person you're trying to reach is listed.
- If the person isn't in your Contacts, add them.
Step 3: Report an issue
If the person you want to chat with is in your Contacts and uses Duo, but you still can't find them, send us feedback.
Need more help?
If none of the above solve the issue, you can ask questions in the Duo Help Forum.