You can make and answer one-to-one and group calls with Duo on your Android TV.
What you need
To use Duo on your TV, it must:
- Have an Android TV device with Android 5.0 or higher.
- Have a camera and microphone connected.
- Be connected to the internet.
Download Duo on your Android TV
- From the Android TV Home screen, scroll to "Apps."
- Select Google Play Store .
- At the top of the screen, select Search .
- Search for
- Select Install.
Set up Duo on your Android TV
Important: You can't check messages or use effects with Duo on Android TV.
- On your Android TV, open Duo .
- Select your account to sign in.
- Select Give access.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete setup.
Make a call
- In Duo, on the left, search for a contact or group.
- Select the contact you want to call.
- At the bottom, select Video call or Voice call.
Tip: To receive a call on your Android TV, the Duo app must be open.