Reporting data details
Frequently asked questions about data freshness, history, discrepancies, and more.
Data freshness and history
- Why does reporting data in DoubleClick Search not match the engine data?
- Why do conversions reported by AdWords, Google Analytics, and Floodlight not match?
- Why don't Floodlight conversions in DoubleClick Search match DCM?
- Why do ad and keyword metrics not match?
- Why does the data not match on the Bid strategy overview and keyword pages?
- Can conversion data change after the initial report?
- Why metrics may be different in a geographic location of presence report
- Why don't I see any data for conversions and visits for my AdWords engine account?
- Troubleshoot data discrepancies
- Engine metrics columns
- DoubleClick Search and Floodlight columns
- Names and attributes columns
- AdWords audience audience demographics columns
- AdWords conversion columns
- AdWords extensions columns
- AdWords remarketing columns
- AdWords quality score and first page bid columns
- AdWords dynamic search ads reporting columns
- Google Analytics metrics columns
- Baidu reporting columns
- Bid strategy columns
- Landing page test columns
- Budget pacing columns
- Purchase detail columns
- Inventory management columns
- Change history columns
- Search terms columns
- Paid and organic columns
- Display remarketing columns